PTV Internship Program is a unique internship program in which the internees will get paid for their work as well as work experience from the national Broadcasting Institute. Pakistan Television Corporation Limited is a pioneer in national broadcasting and has a versatile workforce and skilled workers in it. The interns of the PTV paid internship in Pakistan will get a real-life experience of the media world by getting indulged in such a vast media network.
National Media Internship Program offers 200 paid internships to national students of mass media, mass communication, media studies, or relevant disciplines related to the internship. The PTV Pakistan internship for one year can be in the department of News, Current Affairs, Sports, and Program Covers. Besides this, the internship covers the department of Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, and Marketing, Sales.
PTV is a well-reputed national broadcasting institute
Over the years PTV has expanded from one city to almost nine other cities in Pakistan. PTV internship is a call for all the interested Pakistanis to define their future while working with Pakistan Television. All the BS/Masters graduates can apply for this national internship from their city or province of domicile. As PTV has its offices or centers in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Muzaffarabad, AJK, and Multan, the graduates can apply accordingly.
PTV interns by joining the national media internship program will become an integral part of the PTV family. The PTV family will help broaden the vision and experience of Pakistani internees during their stay at PTV. This can become possible because PTV has a lot of departments and broadcasting such as PTV News, PTV Sports, PTV Global, PTV Bolan, AJK TV, PTV Parliament, PTV Home, and PTV World. The following article is a complete guide about the eligibility of this internship and the procedure to apply.
PTV Internship Program 2021:
- Pakistan Television Corporation Limited
No. of Internships in Pakistan:
PTV Internship’s Areas:
- Management Sciences
- Public Administration
- Business Administration and any other relevant field
- Commerce and any other related field
- Computer Engineering and any other related field
Marketing and sales:
- Marketing and any other related fields
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Motion Graphics
- Animation or any other related field
- One year paid internship for Pakistani graduates.
- A platform to gain excellence in the media industry.
- A chance to learn and polish skills while working the country’s oldest and then only national broadcasting house.
- An opportunity to be part of the PTV family.
Eligibility Criteria of the PTV Internship Program 2021:
- The candidate must be up to 17 years of age.
- The candidate must have 16 years of education either BS or masters from HEC recognized institute.
- The degree must be relevant to the fields offered in an internship.
- The candidate must have 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- The candidates must have the domicile certificate of the concerned province in which they may apply.
- There is no gender restriction to apply.
- There is no experience restriction to apply.
How to apply for the PTV Internship Program 2021?
- The candidates have to apply online at Jobs.ptv.com.pk.
- The applications that will be submitted by hand will not be considered.
- The applications can be sent by post as well.
- In order to send the application by post, the application must be on prescribed performs.
- The performs for the application can be downloaded from the PTV website.
- The postal address on which the application must be sent is P.O.Box No. 1221. Islamabad or Deputy Controller Administration and Personal (ESTB) PTV Headquarter Office Constitution Avenue, F-5/1, Islamabad.
- The candidate should apply for one program relevant to the field.
- The application deadline for the PTV internship program 2021 is 15 August 2021.